Belle Grove Photo Policy
If you are taking photographs or film for professional or commercial use, you must have prior permission from Belle Grove. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-869-2028 with at least one-week notice.
Drones are not allowed on the property.
Photography is only permitted out of doors.
If you are taking photographs for private use, we are delighted to have Belle Grove be the backdrop for your special occasion photos, but we ask that you and your photographer follow these guidelines:
- Notify us in advance that you will be on the property. You may contact us at email@example.com or leave a message at 540-869-2028. Please give 48-hours notice. We can have events and facility rentals that will already be using the property and they take priority.
- Only park in the front parking lot.
- Do not come onto the property if you or anyone in your party are ill.
- Consider making a donation online here or by mail to Belle Grove, PO Box 537, Middletown, VA 22645. You may also donate in the Museum Shop when Belle Grove is open and in the black mailbox on the back door of the Manor House (marked Staff and Volunteer Entrance). Belle Grove is a self-supporting, non-profit organization and your donation will help us keep the property looking beautiful.
- Do not climb on any structures or fences.
- Close any gates that you open.
- Leave any benches, picnic tables, etc. exactly as you found them.
- Entering any area where there is livestock is strictly prohibited.
- If you post your images on social media, please tag us we are @bellegrove on Facebook and @bellegrove1797 on Instagram and @BelleGrove1797 on Twitter.